Hi and welcome to my website. My name is Pierre Afoumado, 24 years old, 3D environment artist, specialized into foliage currently based in London, UK . You can find here all my creations and projects as well as all information you need about me .
Fascinated by digital art and video games for a long time, I entered E-Tribart online school to learn 3D and 2D computer graphics during two years . I later specialized into real time graphics, most notably into game
environment art . I subsequently devoted one year to keep up with my training and to produce all projects of my Portfolio
. Since December 2014, I've been working in the game industry as an environment and foliage artist on three different games .
My Artstation : https://www.artstation.com/artist/redgnash
July 2014 : production of a real time scene in collaboration with Antoine Defarges ( texturing ) on behalf of Elephorm . Recording of a 5h40 course, entitled : "Débuter avec Unity" . ( "Start out with Unity 3D" in english ) .
December 2014 / June 2015 : environment artist ( specialized in vegetation ) on "Oil and Water", an indie game .
- 2010 : Bac Es
- 2010-2012 : L1 information and communication at "Michel de Montaigne" university
( Bordeaux 3 )
- 2012 : CQP opérateur de parcours acrobatiques en hauteur ( work as a Treetop adventure park operator )
- 2011-2013 : lead CG 2D/3D, specialized into real time graphics at E-Tribart
- Modeling : Uv, High poly, Low poly, rotopology, LODs, sculpt, vegetation modeling, procedural terrains creation, environments .
- Texturing / Shading : realistic textures, baking ( high / low poly ),polypaint, PBR, node based shader creation .
- Lighting : lightmapping, dynamic lighting, photorealistic , optimization for real time, post processing .
- Unity 3D
- Unreal Engine
- 3ds Max
- Quixel Suite
- Marmoset Toolbag
- World Machine
- Crazy Bump